Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll have you know lil Nath is very proud of his connections. Joey Essex gets him access to all the latest gear 🤣🤣
What type of gear we talking about? Don’t think the towie lot dabble too much in the wearable kind 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thread is unusually centred around mase tonight 😂
For once! He must be enjoying it!

I can't choose only one, so I choose the 10 from Portsmouth, he gives me strong bf vibes in those ones!
WOULD YOU RATHER

Shag your dad trapped in your fellas body
OR
Shag your fella trapped in your dads body

I will turn this into a Mase / Big T question later but for now this is based on YOU
I wasn't even here when you lot accepted this but....

Did @cherryshade123 hack your account? :unsure:

I wanted nudes and I come back to these questions.....I think I need to open a bottle of wine instead of eating ice cream

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also nath hun if you really do read here, if previous rumours are to be believed. My local primark had a great range of American basketball T-shirt’s and hoodies in stock. Including a nice beanie that I’d love to see mason model… please and thankyou

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just remind everyone that this isn’t a WhatsApp group… anyone and everyone can read this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Big T is 53, Mase is almost 23, so I would go
53-23=30
That's my answer!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've posed this dilemma to Mr P and he has also refused to answer 😂
But he has given me another ethical conundrum...
If you had to shag 2 people with a combined age of 30, what ages would you pick? 🤔😂
I'm going with this again...

Screenshot_20211206-204320_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.