Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just spotted the side parting 🧐
What are you planning Mason, please tell me.

His nose is so unbelievably hot isn’t it 😰
He got a nice nose and i saw some people on tumblr saying « he would look so much better if he gets his nose done » like wtf he got a nice characteristic nose and he looks so bleeping good with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He got a nice nose and i saw some people on tumblr saying « he would look so much better if he gets his nose done » like wtf he got a nice characteristic nose and he looks so bleeping good with it.
Me @ people who suggest his nose is anything but perfect

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It definitely makes me fancy him even more
Me too! I love it. I don’t even think it’s ‘big’ as in massive, it’s just not a generic nose you see on people every day.
I’d kiss it, lick it, stroke it, sit on it. 😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It definitely makes me fancy him even more
What do them tumblr people even know? I like mason with his nose and all that. Nobody should change anything just because someone doesnt like it that way, and i agree it makes him look even more better❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nah that pisses me off, just cause he doesn't have a conventionally 'perfect' nose doesn't mean he needs to get it fixed!! I swear this is why so many people feel like they need to constantly tweak their image in order to become the most perfect person in the world. Btw i'm not knocking cosmetic surgery- if you want it, go for it (i used to get lip filler from 16 until my 21st last year). But nobody should feel pressured into it or feel like they have to do it!

Sorry for this mini rant, it's all the caffeine-free herbal tea i've been drinking 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok i read the whole thing and first thing i wanna say what kind of a dad are you ben? Seriously the whole thing made me feel uncomfortable and its too funny😂 im trying to understand why they come up with such f*cked up wrecked home scénarios😂inwas feleing sad for the kid and then i said its a fanfic😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok i read the whole thing and first thing i wanna say what kind of a dad are you ben? Seriously the whole thing made me feel uncomfortable and its too funny😂 im trying to understand why they come up with such f*cked up wrecked home scénarios😂inwas feleing sad for the kid and then i said its a fanfic😂
I read it too - did you read part 2? Poor Theo and his broken home 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I read it too - did you read part 2? Poor Theo and his broken home 😂
There is a part two? Omg i gotta read that to find out what ben has done to his poor wife and son... worst father of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me @ people who suggest his nose is anything but perfect

🤨This pisses me off! Yes I found Mase attractive originally that's what brought me to this thread originally. Since my eldest morphed into a lookalike it's a no go for me.🙅‍♀️ but he has the same roman nose as Mason (from his Dad, I have a ski slope) it makes me sad to think people would have the same thoughts about my son.🙄

• Heart
Guys and gals, I’ve just got in. I’ve had far too much to drink. But I am dedicated to the FBC (even if I mostly lurk) and I’ve caught up on about 20 pages of absolute gold. When I wake up tomorrow morning with a horrific hangover at least I will have spicy v mase on match of the day to get me through 😅 . Pray for future me 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys and gals, I’ve just got in. I’ve had far too much to drink. But I am dedicated to the FBC (even if I mostly lurk) and I’ve caught up on about 20 pages of absolute gold. When I wake up tomorrow morning with a horrific hangover at least I will have spicy v mase on match of the day to get me through 😅 . Pray for future me 🙏🙏

Hope you don’t feel too bad in the morning!💙

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.