Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these blokes with big willys keep turning up on my FYP? My algorithm loves me as I have never seen voldermort or tallia appear💃This guy is definitely a shower before a grower😍I hope he's over 21.😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🤮🤮🤮🤮 ffs I can’t sleep I’ve got heartburn I’m currently curled up in the foetus position in the bathroom. I was scarred I was b l o cked as I couldn’t reply but realised we had a new thread. I’m going to be written off today 😖😖😖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
🤮🤮🤮🤮 ffs I can’t sleep I’ve got heartburn I’m currently curled up in the foetus position in the bathroom. I was scarred I was b l o cked as I couldn’t reply but realised we had a new thread. I’m going to be written off today 😖😖😖
🤣🤣🤣😘Aaaah mate, been there plenty of times. Sleep, carbs, water (pref Berocca if you have it) and something fizzy. You'll be fine by Monday morning.😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do these blokes with big willys keep turning up on my FYP? My algorithm loves me as I have never seen voldermort or tallia appear💃This guy is definitely a shower before a grower😍I hope he's over 21.😬
He needs to get some pants on- firstly it will stop him catching a chill and secondly he’ll have someone’s eye out with that 😉

@nellyloz123 hope your feeling ok lovely

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know where this is from, possibly Match of the Day. The interviewer is annoying.

We won't see any flesh in the week it is going to be -8 on Wednesday in Russia. Poor Mason will have all the puffa jackets on. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning all! Have a lovely Sunday. To all of you who had a little bit too much to drink last night. I hope you have a fairly easy hangover ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning all! My night out was very tame, I was driving and was home in bed by about 11. Hope everyone whose night wasn’t quite as tame is feeling ok this morning! Mr K has gone out for the 3rd day in a row and I’ve just spent some alone time with the blozzer video. Suppose I’d better get up and do some parenting now… 🙄🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning everyone! Hoping for a Sunday all of us can relax, eat nicely and get content we deserve!!

Thank you @Eden246 for creating the thread and the great recap! @Bumblebee81 thanks for the title!❤❤

@nellyloz123 hope the hangover doesn't kill you today!

This is needed in this new thread 😍😍😍
Just loving how they are thinking about the hair while all I can think about is the nose 🥵
He looks incredible in that gifset, thanks for sharing it @amzi

He got a nice nose and i saw some people on tumblr saying « he would look so much better if he gets his nose done » like wtf he got a nice characteristic nose and he looks so bleeping good with it.
Who are they??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning All! Happy Sunday!

@laylavd oh he looks lovely, interviewer was a bit annoying. I also think they’re being a bit harsh as despite Mendy having a bit of a stinker I don’t think it was a bad game.

Hope all the hangover queens are okay, get yourself some alka-seltzer I swear by them when your rough.

Despite me falling asleep watching videos of Ruben on youtube I had NO dreams, but I was rudely awaken at 2am to my mother and father coming in bladdered making a racket 🤨 kind of hope they’re hungover today tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I’m shattered this morning, smallest Suder ( not so mini- 13 &he’s taller than me 🙄) got home from the football yesterday and started throwing up at 2am- so I’ve been awake all night with him, as from 7 am he was fine and stuffing back breakfast 🤬!
think I need a nap 💤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning! How is it Sunday again? Time is weird.
I have to go see cars now, which I'm not massively excited about. And then we'll watch United's match 🙈 I love our new manager, though. So positive vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning all! Had an absolutely shite nights sleep, seem to have the world’s worst cold and I kept waking up either not being able to breathe or snotting everywhere! God I’m sexy… it must have been bad because Mr Rita went and slept downstairs 🤣🤣

On a happier note, my covid test came back negative. And I’m going to spend today on the sofa with the tin of Roses and The Grinch ❤❤ Happy Sunday 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning all. It’s deffo a sofa pet Sunday for me. I fell asleep on the sofa until 7 freezing my pancakes off 🤣 I feel very fragile today 🤣

also my phone updated and I can’t see TikToks 😢😢what do I do to fix it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning all. It’s deffo a sofa pet Sunday for me. I fell asleep on the sofa until 7 freezing my pancakes off 🤣 I feel very fragile today 🤣

also my phone updated and I can’t see TikToks 😢😢what do I do to fix it?
@Bumblebee81 your services are required

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello morning everyone, i’ve been binge watching a series on netflix called « maid » and it completely killed me. I’ve been crying my eyes out because of this show. I’ll be out for walking but i also want to see ManU’s game because i like ralf ragnick. I dont like ManU😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is a reply on Big T’s tweet about Mase yesterday… 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

DFA00D6B-F27C-45B2-8EE0-E718D64B175C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.