Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOULD YOU RATHER

Shag your dad trapped in your fellas body
OR
Shag your fella trapped in your dads body

I will turn this into a Mase / Big T question later but for now this is based on YOU
I'll become a nun and never have sex again 😂
I'm traumatised right now 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
WOULD YOU RATHER

Shag your dad trapped in your fellas body
OR
Shag your fella trapped in your dads body

I will turn this into a Mase / Big T question later but for now this is based on YOU
Me thinking is a paper bag included.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If we turn this onto Mason and Tony I’d shag Masons looks and Tony’s personality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m am getting the looks off the OH when I see something and can’t hold a laugh in. (Similar to when @keylimepie fucks up a gif). My friend sent me a video of Giovanni describing his idea girl, and goes “she must be clean and tight” he meant tidy but he f ucked the pronunciation. 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Either way, I'm his ideal girl 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.