Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Mase having to borrow a pair of dodgy pants from the lost property box.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have one of THE worst would you rather questions to exist…

Who wants to play?
You can’t back out once you agree.

This could flip into a poll question for the future actually based on Mason & Big T

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Who wants to play?

This could flip into a poll question for the future actually based on Mason & Big T

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Who wants to play?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Who wants to play?

You know I’m gain for anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WOULD YOU RATHER

Shag your dad trapped in your fellas body
OR
Shag your fella trapped in your dads body

I will turn this into a Mase / Big T question later but for now this is based on YOU

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did you touch el Papito?
You could say we were less than 2m apart 😏😏😏

WOULD YOU RATHER

Shag your dad trapped in your fellas body
OR
Shag your fella trapped in your dads body

I will turn this into a Mase / Big T question later but for now this is based on YOU
I’d have to go with the first one. If he looks like my fella and has my dads personality I’d just tell him not to speak 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Who wants to play?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.