Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s play a game !

You know when you start speaking to somebody and your friends say ‘show me a pic’ if they don’t know them…

What pic would you show them of Mase if you were dating???
It HAS to be off his instagram though… not tagged, so one he’s posted himself.

I’ll go first…
This one of him & summer on pic 8… followed by me saying “that’s his niece not his kid”

I love these games but also hate it because this is twice in a few weeks you've made me feel like I'm picking my favourite child.

I'd show them these three. Saying 'Say Hello to the Champions League winning, Euro 2020 finalist, Ballon d'Or nominated Mason Mount' 🥰

Screenshot_20211206-195047_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211206-195219_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211206-195325_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone had picked the photos from Mase’s Instagram that I would have picked 😭😭😭😭 I can’t join in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mason would love this Would You Rather

Looks like he wasn’t expecting the flash to be on 🤣🤣
I mean this in the nicest way possible but Ian Beale looks like a 52 year old parent called Janice who’s taking a picture looking proud with her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.