Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t pick, I’ve narrowed it down to 4…

‘this is him, I love him…’ 🤣🤣🤣

25EC2A64-499F-4E13-AE44-FB4744D5A85C.jpeg
05827AFE-652A-4E95-944B-3A038FAA9212.jpeg
23E6A860-7128-4908-B929-52C13CD2932E.jpeg
08530EA0-7F54-4EFB-B81C-DF24206F8FCE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair i’d probably let them scroll his insta, there’s not a bad pic… but still the one with summer gets me all squishy and he looks FIT AS duck as well as adorable and handsome and it makes me ovaries implode

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m am getting the looks off the OH when I see something and can’t hold a laugh in. (Similar to when @keylimepie fucks up a gif). My friend sent me a video of Giovanni describing his idea girl, and goes “she must be clean and tight” he meant tidy but he f ucked the pronunciation. 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, I added this to the FBC playlist on Saturday and it came on on shuffle while I was cooking tea and I had a proper laugh to myself 😂
11BEE9DF-166F-4500-B945-DE50B9F61600.jpeg

which leads me to wonder…. Wonder what mase has got for tea tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m am getting the looks off the OH when I see something and can’t hold a laugh in. (Similar to when @keylimepie fucks up a gif). My friend sent me a video of Giovanni describing his idea girl, and goes “she must be clean and tight” he meant tidy but he f ucked the pronunciation. 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can you send me this video please? I need to see Giovanni say clean and tight for … research purposes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't even question the 'tight' because it seems like such a Giovanni thing to say🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.