Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. You're using the praising everything he does strategy. I'm using the being honest strategy. Let's see who is more successful 😂 😂 😂
I’m going with the praising strategy too. He’s a sensitive soul, I reckon @kria and I might be able to manipulate that have a shot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember one of the first times a photo was posted of him in his garden, someone (I can’t remember who - and it really annoys me that I can’t remember) said that it annoyed them that his fence wasn’t painted.

Now whenever he posts anything that shows his garden I think, oh look, the fence still isn’t painted. And wonder how that person feels 🤣

Who was it??
I remember that 😂 Was it @Geraldine.20.jobs ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going with the praising strategy too. He’s a sensitive soul, I reckon @kria and I might be able to manipulate that have a shot 🤣
I'm with @Chani10 on this. He's got enough people blowing smoke up his arse, think he'd appreciate being told that he's a head every now and again.
@Smca53 and @kria you can join the dramatic teens with your approach :ROFLMAO: 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ooooh I think it might’ve been! @Geraldine.20.jobs if it was you, I’m dying to know how you feel about the continued lack of fence paint?? 🤣

It seemed like something @Bumblebee81 might say but I think it pre-dated your posts🤣
It wasn't me! I remember reading it in my lurking days though
My things is carrier bags lying around your house :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It wasn't me! I remember reading it in my lurking days though
Ok I did a search of “fence” (which I can confirm brings up a lot of results - a lot of people are ‘on the fence’ about a lot of things 🤣 ) and I can confirm it was our @Geraldine.20.jobs , well remembered @Scuffed ! And now I await G’s take on the fence panels

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not a strategy! What’s not to love? He’s perfect! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His green jumper makes him look like he’s in Slytherin… he can show me his snake anyday. Also I think tik toks go out of sync on tattle, if you watch them on the tik tok app they tend to be in time 😂 must do something dodgy on the link, it’s still a bit of a boring video though.

I see his fence panels still need painting to match the back ones too.

Come on Mason I want this kind of video please… not bleeping squid games

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
His green jumper makes him look like he’s in Slytherin… he can show me his snake anyday. Also I think tik toks go out of sync on tattle, if you watch them on the tik tok app they tend to be in time 😂 must do something dodgy on the link, it’s still a bit of a boring video though.

I see his fence panels still need painting to match the back ones too.

Come on Mason I want this kind of video please… not bleeping squid games

ID LET HIM SLYTHERIN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.