Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching that tiktok on repeat, I already loved him in that green tshirt but now I love it even more 🥵🥵🥵
He defo looks 🥵 🥵 but I'd rather he just stands there and smoulders into the camera than this....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Afternoon guys ❤ Another call about scampi fries and my head it actually scampi fried! Probably going to be a bit MIA on here for the next few days. Not really feeling too good atm and it’s 2 weeks until the big move and I’ve got tit loads to do as well as essay deadlines and work to juggle so need to take a step back from here and TikTok for a few days and get my head clear 🤣 love to you all xxxx
We’re here when your ready to come back x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The eye contact at the start of the Tiktok though 🥵 🥵

Don’t worry Mase I’m a loyal hoe unlike this lot. I’ll take whatever scraps you throw my way😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember one of the first times a photo was posted of him in his garden, someone (I can’t remember who - and it really annoys me that I can’t remember) said that it annoyed them that his fence wasn’t painted.

Now whenever he posts anything that shows his garden I think, oh look, the fence still isn’t painted. And wonder how that person feels 🤣

Who was it??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mase, I thought it was amazing and you’re beautiful. Thank you. I love you. 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mase, I thought it was amazing and you’re beautiful. Thank you. I love you. 😘😘😘
Ok. You're using the praising everything he does strategy. I'm using the being honest strategy. Let's see who is more successful 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.