Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He needs a new social media person asap.. riding that squid game horse until it’s dead

Green really suits him 🥰 🥵
He is really off the green/red light but he looks so hot that it doesn't even bother me!

we all know Mase is a little weirdo too ☺
It's part of his charm!!

Noooooooooooo!!! It’s supposed to be a big snake!!!!! Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️
@keylimepie please, don't you dare to change ❤ ❤ ❤

ETA. Tongue!! Again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve fallen down a tik tok hole on that guys page

HES ONLY 20! HOW IS HE ONLY 20?
AND he has a mullet 😋

This one has flooded me @Chani10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
And another two! I mean it's the same video in different lights but who cares
Mase I volunteer to make them wet whenever yu need 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just catching up…

anyone else slightly worried we’re all going to end up starving to death as the forbidden foods list grows ever longer?! 🤷‍♀️😂

work can get in the bin today… decided to wrap some Christmas presents instead and discovered a stray Leeds United gift bag intended for the ex Mr Mensa… if anyone sees a bonfire in the Darlington area it’s just me 🔥

BF6F3562-756A-440A-A320-569A416E317E.gif

On the plus side my sexy party shoes have arrived…

@nellyloz123 hope you’re doing ok ❤ The Bella Brini gave me a good laugh! (I’m sure I may have even had Calabrini before 😂)

@JJ85Anne welcome and congratulations for not being totally freaked out by the ice lolly/steak/eggs/insert as appropriate in fact please don’t

01B6AF6C-3031-4C13-BC15-0D37836370DC.gif

Really hoping my boys trounce United tonight… sorry @Chani10
Was going to go to the pub but it’s too cold and snowy so will stay in with my new Christmas lights

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know what it is either 🤣🤣🤣 You didn’t have to listen to it on repeat multiple times though 🤣🤣🤣
No that’s true, but once she replied ‘ly 💕’ to one of my comments that time I got sucked in 🤣🤣🤣

Who wrote this then? 🤣
5BF4D7EB-C615-4B4B-B54D-BC549E0D468D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
On my drive home just now some head cut me up on a roundabout, wound his window down and told me I was a “stupid, stuck up little girl,” and I should “give Daddy back his car” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

def started laughing at the Daddy 😂 and thanked him for thinking I was young and drove off! 😝

• Haha
I can’t breathe. I’m at work having a meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve literally never called any guy Daddy… until Mason. I would howl it all day every day for him!

Also, may I bring it to your attention that Mason played a blinder last night…when Rom wasn’t playing again 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also I just posted this on the wags thread cause they were slagging off Madders, but I thought you'd also appreciate it
If Madders is ever craving steak, I will cover my pussy in mustard and herbs and drag it across hot concrete- I'll serve it medium rare 🥵 :love:

• Haha
I’ve literally never called any guy Daddy
I’m genuinely curious. Has anyone here? 😂 I havent, I don’t know if I could keep a straight face. I’d call Mase anything he wants to be called though obvs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.