Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He needs a new social media person asap.. riding that squid game horse until it’s dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

He needs a new social media person asap.. riding that squid game horse until it’s dead
I keep offering to do the job but he isn't listening 🤷‍♀️
Also, I haven't watched the show and I feel very lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

That's really disappointing as he's not even in time with the red light, green light.
If you're going to do something like this at least do it properly..... damn noodle, you let me down

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's really disappointing as he's not even in time with the red light, green light.
If you're going to do something like this at least do it properly..... damn noodle, you let me down
What he lacks in timing and creativity he makes up for in hotness 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
haha i have a feeling what kind of videos we would try to make him do .. „naaah Mase just do the shot shirtless“ 😂

• Haha
haha i have a feeling what kind of videos we would try to make him do .. „naaah Mase just do the shot shirtless“ 😂
I mean, he wouldn't be shirtless on every video. Just 90% of the time 😂
Giving people what they want. Marketing 101.

• Haha
Squid game's is defo worth watching. It's horrific, you don't know why you keep watching it, but you do...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just watching that tiktok on repeat, I already loved him in that green tshirt but now I love it even more 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.