Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I did a search of “fence” (which I can confirm brings up a lot of results - a lot of people are ‘on the fence’ about a lot of things 🤣 ) and I can confirm it was our @Geraldine.20.jobs , well remembered @Scuffed ! And now I await G’s take on the fence panels
Wow, I’ve impressed myself! Better have a sit down and a look at the beard to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My dad has smashed my fave mug by accident and I can’t tell you how upset I am 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There are not enough 🥵🌊🥰 emojis for this.

Should we set up a GoFundMe for a new phone or camera for him?

Screenshot_20211202-150306_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also I just posted this on the wags thread cause they were slagging off Madders, but I thought you'd also appreciate it
If Madders is ever craving steak, I will cover my pussy in mustard and herbs and drag it across hot concrete- I'll serve it medium rare 🥵 :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Afternoon guys ❤ Another call about scampi fries and my head it actually scampi fried! Probably going to be a bit MIA on here for the next few days. Not really feeling too good atm and it’s 2 weeks until the big move and I’ve got tit loads to do as well as essay deadlines and work to juggle so need to take a step back from here and TikTok for a few days and get my head clear 🤣 love to you all xxxx

We are going to miss you! Good luck with your essays!! ❤

Okay so here is day 2- I made it myself :love:
I'm so happy that you are all here to witness my fanfiction debut 😘😩
Try not to get too turned on 🥵:devilish:

View attachment 901145

Very unpopular opinion, especially amongst the Brits, but I hate rare and medium meat. Always well done. So that gif made me as nauseous as it normally would 😂 I don't need extra context to make it worse.
I don't actually like steak so I was safe from getting a new food ruined, but I totally agree with you on the rare and medium meat. There is no way I'm eating it if it's not well done

• Heart
Pre-save helps with boring numbers (for normal people, for me it's very important), like pre-orders 😂
Thankfully, I always have my tiktok on silent, so I never listened to the song 😇 my hearing hasn't been tainted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.