Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all!
Hope that everyone is having a good day 💙 I've had a busy morning with getting my broken nails fixed on work time, sitting through a 2 hour online forum and freezing my tits off 🥶
I'm now going to have a break and catch up on what I missed yesterday!

Also Olaf has bought me a special Chinese gift 😂💙
20211202_120634.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Afternoon all!
Hope that everyone is having a good day 💙 I've had a busy morning with getting my broken nails fixed on work time, sitting through a 2 hour online forum and freezing my tits off 🥶

View attachment 900995
Olaf is a legend! Hopefully lots of blozzers for him tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's...fashion 😂 I actually noticed them because someone was trying them on and I asked if I could take a quick photo. She probably thought I wanted them too 🙈
Honestly, it's easier to find nice clothes at Zara than any of these silly brands nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Afternoon all!

View attachment 900995
no way could i get away with buying a mount shirt, i'd never hear the end of it from my bf 😂

• Haha
It's...fashion 😂 I actually noticed them because someone was trying them on and I asked if I could take a quick photo. She probably thought I wanted them too 🙈
Honestly, it's easier to find nice clothes at Zara than any of these silly brands nowadays.
good so i take it you didn't buy them then - what a relief 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you for the compliment Chani! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Afternoon all!

View attachment 900995
What a good snowman 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As I was saying about being a disaster zone, my bras underwire is poking through so I’ve just whipped it out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.