Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s absolutely bloody freezing today! I’m going to need to do some Mason Mount style layering when I go back out! 🥶❄💨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw on Saturday Chelsea is playing West Ham. Daddy and Dec ❤🥵❤
Maybe they'll swap jerseys ✨ manifesting ✨

No Daddy dreams for me too, I read @jflurker93 's fic (I loved it) before bed to manifest that kind of dreams, but nothing.
Will try again tonight, won't give up till I have Daddy shagging me in my dreams! 🤣

Can't delay any longer, have to make some work phone calls and I hate doing that. I have to be nice and friendly and I'm not in the mood for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning FBC 💙

No dreams here which is surprising given the thoughts I was having after reading @jflurker93 story - girl that was so good!!!! 🥵👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Looking forward to your countdown, Saturday 11th has my attention 😉😂
Don’t read into the name too much or you’ll be disappointed 😂 So glad you officially joined the train though!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d love to say a child insists on having a scarf on the wall but it’s actually 30 year old Mr I 🤦🏽‍♀️ Can’t be mad when every time I come upstairs I walk past this room and see that face 👀 hiya babes
7A923545-0D7C-4D47-BD96-0F7F10F007CD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d love to say a child insists on having a scarf on the wall but it’s actually 30 year old Mr I 🤦🏽‍♀️ Can’t be mad when every time I come upstairs I walk past this room and see that face 👀 hiya babes View attachment 900845
I mean, there's a framed picture of my dad and me with Rudi Völler in my mum's living room. Plus a lot more football stuff around the house. You won't get any judging from me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so glad I went part time- day 1 in the office and they are doing my head in! Some of the guys are talking about the game and how well he played etc with the goal and assist and I’m just sat here like 🤐 🤫 hahah they would
Rip the tit out of me if they Knew .🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tallia is moaning about the kitman again… 🤣
He played her, bless her! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Youtube version of last night's interview plus some Tommy T not being happy about the match.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She was livid she spent all that time on the roof of Stamford bridge freezing and couldn’t even get a follow back. 😂😂😭😭😭
Maybe she is trying the same trick as Camilla to get attention. She'll probably follow him again tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.