Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youtube version of last night's interview plus some Tommy T not being happy about the match.

His face when he was asked what Tuchel said to them in the dressing room during the early break - oh to be a fly on the wall 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Afternoon FBC, hope you will all have amazing days!
@keylimepie from now on i'm only refering to cum as "baby batter" :ROFLMAO:
Also don't forget, day 2 of the advent calendar later :devilish::love:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Afternoon all!
Hope that everyone is having a good day 💙 I've had a busy morning with getting my broken nails fixed on work time, sitting through a 2 hour online forum and freezing my tits off 🥶
I'm now going to have a break and catch up on what I missed yesterday!

Also Olaf has bought me a special Chinese gift 😂💙
View attachment 900995
Love it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also I just posted this on the wags thread cause they were slagging off Madders, but I thought you'd also appreciate it
If Madders is ever craving steak, I will cover my pussy in mustard and herbs and drag it across hot concrete- I'll serve it medium rare 🥵 :love:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also I just posted this on the wags thread cause they were slagging off Madders, but I thought you'd also appreciate it
If Madders is ever craving steak, I will cover my pussy in mustard and herbs and drag it across hot concrete- I'll serve it medium rare 🥵 :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soooooo we now add steak to the list of abused foods????
God damn it I like a good ribeye too!!!

• Haha
🤢🤮. Seriously tho each to their own

p.s seriously worried aboutday 2! Rat man will be on there at least once won’t he!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I was even less prepared for this 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.