Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to zoom call and just read that about madders and I must have pulled a really 🤢 face as the speaker asked if I was ok 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also I just posted this on the wags thread cause they were slagging off Madders, but I thought you'd also appreciate it
If Madders is ever craving steak, I will cover my pussy in mustard and herbs and drag it across hot concrete- I'll serve it medium rare 🥵 :love:
Thanks for constantly providing me opportunities to use my favourite gif… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Afternoon guys ❤ Another call about scampi fries and my head it actually scampi fried! Probably going to be a bit MIA on here for the next few days. Not really feeling too good atm and it’s 2 weeks until the big move and I’ve got tit loads to do as well as essay deadlines and work to juggle so need to take a step back from here and TikTok for a few days and get my head clear 🤣 love to you all xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Afternoon guys ❤ Another call about scampi fries and my head it actually scampi fried! Probably going to be a bit MIA on here for the next few days. Not really feeling too good atm and it’s 2 weeks until the big move and I’ve got tit loads to do as well as essay deadlines and work to juggle so need to take a step back from here and TikTok for a few days and get my head clear 🤣 love to you all xxxx
God I’m really craving scampi fries now 🤣 Can’t believe we haven’t managed to add them to the list yet 🤣

Don’t be gone too long. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We're here for you @nellyloz123 whenever you need us ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay so here is day 2- I made it myself :love:
I'm so happy that you are all here to witness my fanfiction debut 😘😩
Try not to get too turned on 🥵:devilish:

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 14.07.12.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

We're here If you need anything! ❤

• Heart
Good luck with your essays gorgeous, you'll smash it 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love you lots ❤❤ You know where I am xxx

Okay so here is day 2- I made it myself :love:
I'm so happy that you are all here to witness my fanfiction debut 😘😩
Try not to get too turned on 🥵:devilish:

View attachment 901145
@PunkRocker Today is your lucky day!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very unpopular opinion, especially amongst the Brits, but I hate rare and medium meat. Always well done. So that gif made me as nauseous as it normally would 😂 I don't need extra context to make it worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Very unpopular opinion, especially amongst the Brits, but I hate rare and medium meat. Always well done. So that gif made me as nauseous as it normally would 😂 I don't need extra context to make it worse.
Of all of that, whatever that was, what you focussed on was how the steak was cooked?!! 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.