Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in London too but no snow here🥶
I am currently in London - well Stratford - and was nothing here! Just finished the most stressful “hybrid” meeting where of course the technology didn’t work and we had to wait 30mins for IT to sort it and somehow it was my fault 🤬 livid! Going to go and spend all my pennies in Westfield to de stress before having to drive somewhere else 😵

Also, what a disappointment that selfie was, I’d be well annoyed if I’d run on the pitch and cut half myself off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We are all weird and make each other feel normal by embracing our weirdness 😂 one of the magical things of the FBC.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think I could even if I tried really hard!!! I need that bloody Balenciaga High vis jacket!!!
Do you want me to show you a pair of shoes I saw today that would look beautiful with that jacket? I thought about sending it to Mason for his next red carpet appearance.

Reactions: 5
Do you want me to show you a pair of shoes I saw today that would look beautiful with that jacket? I thought about sending it to Mason for his next red carpet appearance.
Yes. Preferably something that won’t make me fall on my arse though as I don’t need to look anymore of a tit than I already do!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.