Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Approximately 6,000 insta models could be linked with Chilly on a monthly basis, he’s a slut

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs I’ve just realised I spelled Maltesers wrong in the title

• Haha
Reactions: 12
he's a rat and we don't say it in an ironic way 🤢 i feel like he's like an adolescent who makes sex jokes all the time
I have no proof but no doubts that him and the rest of the Avengers send the pics of all the girls they shag in there, rate them (the ones they share) and similar stuff.. :sick::sick:

WHY have both of my men scored when I’m out. I’ve brought my headphones with me so I can try watch what I can… however I have decided i’m staying off work tomorrow so I can watch both games in full!

In other news… I’ve been fast-tracked 🙄
View attachment 899847
That's good! I'm sure you will be free soon! And tomorrow you can enjoy, just not too much, we don't want to hear that your heartbeat is going crazy again! Just sexulising in a calm way please!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thank you all so much. It honestly does help me escape for a little while chatting on here!! Even if you do have to put up with my stupidity 🤣 It does mean a lot. Thank you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gerard being Gerard!!!! All day he’s wound me up!! I take the day off work to have a nice day all to myself. He then says this morning he is taking the day off to make sure that I do the housework and not just sit on my arse.
Sounds like he needs a kick up the arse !! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is going on in this match, everytime I look there is a player on the floor

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.