Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was only asking as I hadn’t heard of her before and someone else on here mentioned her story, didn’t mean to offend anyone
You didn’t offend me anyway. I just explained why she might be there. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually don't think she's an instahoe. She was hilarious in Sex Education, I loved her in it!
Sorry, I heard she was linked with Chilly and just assumed 🤣 I’ve literally never heard of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, just so you know, I spend a lot of time with Bayer players and I might work with them for a bit. Am I a wag already? Or do I have to post about it on social media? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, I heard she was linked with Chilly and just assumed 🤣 I’ve literally never heard of her 🤣
They did follow each other after some night out ages ago but nothing ever seemed to happen after so don’t think she’s been recruited.

Someone needs to make my dreams come true and give us a Tuchel cam for matches

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually don't think she's an instahoe. She was hilarious in Sex Education, I loved her in it!
Me too she was both sexy and funny❤ and she has a boyfriend i follow some fanpages of her from my side account and she is a sweetheart. Loved every season of Sex Education hope we can see her in some other projects too. Normally i dont watch much Netflix series but Sex Education is really funny and enjoyable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Actual football comment coming. This is the worst Chelsea performance I've seen since big Tommy T joined.

Mason has been decent but the rest are awful. Alonso, Rubes and most of the others have been rubbish. Christensen's head has gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, just so you know, I spend a lot of time with Bayer players and I might work with them for a bit. Am I a wag already? Or do I have to post about it on social media? :unsure:
Social media, as if it isn't there it never happened 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actual football comment coming. This is the worst Chelsea performance I've seen since big Tommy T joined.

Mason has been decent but the rest are awful. Alonso, Rubes and most of the others have been rubbish. Christensen's head has gone.
Totally agree, and he looks fuming - don’t think I’d like to get on Tommy T’s bad side. Or would I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Woop woop Mase! Assist and goal ❤

Ps: Absolutely never watching Sex Education with or without potential members of the harem. The misogyny of some plots...nope! Don't approve!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.