Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch the second half because it’s 9pm and I am an elder and it’s my bedtime

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are you okay babe? What's he done??❤
Gerard being Gerard!!!! All day he’s wound me up!! I take the day off work to have a nice day all to myself. He then says this morning he is taking the day off to make sure that I do the housework and not just sit on my arse.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Gerard being Gerard!!!! All day he’s wound me up!! I take the day off work to have a nice day all to myself. He then says this morning he is taking the day off to make sure that I do the housework and not just sit on my arse.
Is he always such a bleep??

• Haha
Reactions: 7

• Heart
Reactions: 9
head - if he goes near him again I’m going to rage

this also applies to Gerard being a prat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hun I don’t wanna be a cow and over step my mark… but is he incapable of doing anything? Can’t make his own lunch? Can’t tidy up? He does know we’re not in the dark ages anymore right? It makes me so sad hearing the way he treats you 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WHY have both of my men scored when I’m out. I’ve brought my headphones with me so I can try watch what I can… however I have decided i’m staying off work tomorrow so I can watch both games in full!

In other news… I’ve been fast-tracked 🙄
3771071B-718F-4DE6-8936-D568FAD01B21.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.