Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gerard being Gerard!!!! All day he’s wound me up!! I take the day off work to have a nice day all to myself. He then says this morning he is taking the day off to make sure that I do the housework and not just sit on my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gerard being Gerard!!!! All day he’s wound me up!! I take the day off work to have a nice day all to myself. He then says this morning he is taking the day off to make sure that I do the housework and not just sit on my arse.
The 1950s called, they want their stereotype back. Seriously mate, not wanting to overstep the mark, the guy sounds pretty controlling and unpleasant. Really hope you’re ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

We will help you hide the body and be your alibi.

Hun I don’t wanna be a cow and over step my mark… but is he incapable of doing anything? Can’t make his own lunch? Can’t tidy up? He does know we’re not in the dark ages anymore right? It makes me so sad hearing the way he treats you 💔
Same. Might not be our place to comment.. but he is an adult man. He should be able to do that stuff on his own; you are not there to be his maid and do everything around the house.
It makes me angry when I read the stuff he says to you. Hope he learns his place soon and that you are ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The 1950s called, they want their stereotype back. Seriously mate, not wanting to overstep the mark, the guy sounds pretty controlling and unpleasant. Really hope you’re ok ❤
I’m ok lovely. I’ve had 17 years of it so I’m used to it. Thank you ❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just seconding this. Apart from anything else the whole point of a day off is definitely to sit on your arse. I don’t trust anyone that thinks that’s not the case. Really feeling for you @keylimepie i hope you’re ok 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.