Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all so much. It honestly does help me escape for a little while chatting on here!! Even if you do have to put up with my stupidity 🤣 It does mean a lot. Thank you ❤❤❤

You know we are here for whatever you need!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyway why is that mimi at the match? As long as she keeps away from mason I don’t care

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus, Ziyech is the definition of skinny 😂 😂 not a bit of fat on that body.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Call off the harem for mimi, she from Hertfordshire which is near Watford. Girl is just enjoying a game 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just some motivational words from Harry for anyone who needs it. If you need me I’ll be in my bed crying

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sadly no shirtless Spicey today as 10 man Brighton equalised in the dying minutes. Gutted!

on the plus side my “30 minute meeting” has just finished 🙄

• Sad
Can’t an instahoe innocently show up to a random football match anymore? I feel sorry for them, what is this world coming to?! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyway why is that mimi at the match? As long as she keeps away from mason I don’t care
She from there. My friends live there, they go to Chelsea games. That’s kinda how you get to see the bigger teams. Go to the smaller grounds

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t an instahoe innocently show up to a random football match anymore? I feel sorry for them, what is this world coming to?! 🙄🤣
Yeah, sure. And what will be next? Women being able to interact with men without wanting to sleep with them? :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I actually don't think she's an instahoe. She was hilarious in Sex Education, I loved her in it!

• Heart
I was only asking as I hadn’t heard of her before and someone else on here mentioned her story, didn’t mean to offend anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ey huns, there’s a Lord Wilkinson in here demanding a bladder scan before he collapses on the floor.

I’m amongst royalty 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
God I hate being out on match days I feel like I’ve lost a limb not being able to watch and join in 🥺 nearly home so will catch up on the recap ❤
look at this waffle I had 🤤🤤
FD0493B2-3081-40F4-89DE-59B3E54F2237.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.