Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, there's been a medical incident at the Southampton match as well now. 🤞🤞 Hope all is okay.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Don’t tell me i’ve missed a goal whilst waiting to go in A&E. My day is going from bad to worse 😑😑😑😑

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m still out at dinner but just seen daddy has scored. Of course he scores when I’m out 🙂🙂🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was catching up when he scored and that was more important but....

I know I'm known for dragging us into the gutter. But for a change I just wanna say

He's just so beautiful, that beautiful smile just make my heart sing. And feel flutters in my stomach and he makes me smile when he smiles that big perfect smile. I just love him in all his stupid, dorky, adorable, sexiness. He has my heart! ❤❤❤

This Christmas I'm giving my heart to someone special, he's called Mason Mount.
Are you ok?? IF someone has kidnapped you and forced you to post that, make some sign...we will rescue you!

Don’t tell me i’ve missed a goal whilst waiting to go in A&E. My day is going from bad to worse 😑😑😑😑
We will find a great video of it for you! You need to relax! Hope you don't have to spend much time in there ❤

His nose is just so sit-able.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.