Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all ❤❤ Wishing you all a very happy Thirsty Thursday!
@jflurker93 Well done with the smut.Who knew putting up a tree could be so sexy!
Welcome @JJ85Anne Hope you like our mad ways in here. I won’t put up the riding gif as it’s very early! have this instead
142E486A-B01E-485A-8BF4-85EEFE66A11B.jpeg

Had a slightly more interesting dream last night where Dawn French was chasing me round a funfair shouting at me. It was very confusing 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning Everyone 💙
Glad you all liked the first Christmas instalment, number 2 is out tomorrow 😉
I’m putting my tree up on sunday and I’m already disappointed Mason isn’t helping me.

This is the schedule and list of Fics to tickle your tastebuds.

I’ve stayed off work and my boss was very understanding and told me to take as much time as I need to stay relaxed so I’m going to have a duvet day, smothered in lavender and eating kalms ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
camila kendra and ben unfollowed each other on instagram, she realized she doesn't deserve to live in the bathroom???
FDo86fbXIAs3Ucy.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No dancing goats for me last night in my dreams - however my Dom was back and wow is all I can say!
I don’t know whether it was the Xmas smut Or having to have sex with my actual husband that did it but I shall be trying that combo again 😉😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor lass needs counselling after her trip to Cobham- locked in a bathroom, babysat by Benjamin’s creepy pals, her curls suffering in Surrey rain. She even got a pimple 😱
Awww poor Ben.
I don’t understand why everyone on tumblr is o obsessed with calling him Benji though?

Anyway, I’m so curious to know what happened.
Who said ‘we need to talk’ or did they have a bicker and call it off.
Is she no longer interested because she cba with his knee, or has he said he needs to focus on his knee.
Or was it a duck and chuck 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have so many questions 😂

No dancing goats for me last night in my dreams - however my Dom was back and wow is all I can say!
I don’t know whether it was the Xmas smut Or having to have sex with my actual husband that did it but I shall be trying that combo again 😉😂🤣😂
😂😂😂 you sound thrilled about it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good morning FBC 💙

No dreams here which is surprising given the thoughts I was having after reading @jflurker93 story - girl that was so good!!!! 🥵👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Looking forward to your countdown, Saturday 11th has my attention 😉😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Awww poor Ben.
I don’t understand why everyone on tumblr is o obsessed with calling him Benji though?

Is she no longer interested because she cba with his knee, or has he said he needs to focus on his knee.

It’s got to be done sometimes hasn’t it ! 😂🤣 Bit disappointed it wasn’t mason but you know we move ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you all so much for the lovely welcome!

I think the search involved something to do with nudes or socks there were many…🍆

Am still flooded from last nights action, once these kids are gone, my WFH day will mostly involve not getting any work done whatsoever, reading the tree smut and watching that sweaty post match interview from last night again and again. I just want to grab a fist full of that hair and shag him senseless!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Awww poor Ben.

for me it was bc she told him your career is over with that injury bye benji hello lewis hamilton again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Morning!! Happy... Thursday? I swear it was Monday yesterday 😂
I had a Mason dream. He was shooting for Marie Claire and so was I, and I was asking everyone why he was there and when was the last time a man was featured in the magazine 😂 and they were like "well, that's why you are here. You'll be on the cover with him" 🙈 and it was super weird. Trying to do the poses and get him to do what I wanted. I hope that's not a general issue 😂😂

Anyways, off to Cologne now. I hope it won't rain too much. I hate driving in the rain.
Have a good day, everyone!!

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s got to be done sometimes hasn’t it ! 😂🤣 Bit disappointed it wasn’t mason but you know we move ...
But did you put in as much effort as you would if it was Mason? That’s the real question here, are you short changing Mr Suder? 😂

The answer is probably yes isn’t it, we’d all go hell for leather on Mason.

• Haha

I think the search involved something to do with nudes or socks there were many…🍆

Am still flooded from last nights action, once these kids are gone, my WFH day will mostly involve not getting any work done whatsoever, reading the tree smut and watching that sweaty post match interview from last night again and again. I just want to grab a fist full of that hair and shag him senseless!
Welcome to the mad house!! ❤❤
I had a lush dream about Masons last night. He was in his suit and we were at a fancy black tie ball and he kept eyeing me up from across the room 🥵🥵🥵 and we had a cheeky kiss at the end of the night ❤❤
Hope everyone is ok and has a fabulous thirsty Thursday!!!

• Heart
Morning everyone!! Hope you have a nice day!!

Awww poor Ben.

Benji reminds me of this kids show, Campeones, more commonly known as Oliver and Benji. Just Googled it and it was called Captain Tsubasa in English (🤯🤯🤯)

Glad to see people are still finding us!

Unfortunately I didn't have a Mase dream, or with one of my other footballers. My brain just hates me 😢😢

Some Mase to bless our day 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But did you put in as much effort as you would if it was Mason? That’s the real question here, are you short changing Mr Suder? 😂

The answer is probably yes isn’t it, we’d all go hell for leather on Mason.
Never fear MrS was not short changed- I’m sure I could find another gear for mason or indeed one of my others- but as an elder I need to watch my back and the old hips! 😂

• Haha
Morning all! I fell asleep without reading the smut so I have that to look forward to after the school run! 🥵 No exciting dreams, I did have a dream that I bumped into Mason in a shop and I was mortified because i realised I hadn’t brushed my hair. 😩🤣

Anyway, have a great day everyone. @jflurker93 hope you’re feeling much better today. xxx

First thing on my FYP this morning, love you tiktok teens… 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.