Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤫 speed 🤫 we were young and reckless and it was before Mr Scuffed took me away from all that 😂
Rebel Scuffed, I absolutely love it! Hadn’t heard that name for it before but I’ll be using it going forward (not that I refer to speed often 🤣 )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how everyone saw the fan and left Mason there to deal with him 😂 😂
Kai said no thanks. Still standing by our motto.
#BeMoreKai

Also, thanks everyone for the well wishes.
Still no clue what’s going on but tests all came back fine. The doctor was a lot nicer this time too and said she can understand why I’d panic etc but to try and see the positive that they haven’t found anything sinister and I just have to wait for the monitor and the ultrasound scan 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi, another obsessed elder here.

Been lurking for a while after I stumbled across this thread doing a sus google search 😜 after I asked my 8 year old who his favourite player was and ended up diving down the rabbit hole!

After the suit last week, tonight has finished me off! I’d been trying to keep it quiet at home but my son found my special pics folder, so I had to give it up…he asked me if I love his dad or mason mount…of course I love mason mount more and him…maybe

I have read pretty much every thread, you guys make my day, all day, every day! Never change, thank you! 🙌
Welcome 💙🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Been lurking for a while after I stumbled across this thread doing a sus google search 😜 after I asked my 8 year old who his favourite player was and ended up diving down the rabbit hole!

After the suit last week, tonight has finished me off! I’d been trying to keep it quiet at home but my son found my special pics folder, so I had to give it up…he asked me if I love his dad or mason mount…of course I love mason mount more and him…maybe

I have read pretty much every thread, you guys make my day, all day, every day! Never change, thank you! 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
#BeMoreKai

Still no clue what’s going on but tests all came back fine. The doctor was a lot nicer this time too and said she can understand why I’d panic etc but to try and see the positive that they haven’t found anything sinister and I just have to wait for the monitor and the ultrasound scan 🤷🏻‍♀️
So glad that everything seems ok and you’re now home. Try and relax now and get plenty of rest. 💙

Right, I’m seriously actually going to bed now 🤣

• Heart
#BeMoreKai

That's very similar to when I was diagnosed with anxiety.
But just in case, be careful watching this video ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Rebel Scuffed, I absolutely love it! Hadn’t heard that name for it before but I’ll be using it going forward (not that I refer to speed often 🤣 )
We thought we were cool, in reality we were just bored 😂 Thankfully I met Mr Scuffed and everything changed for the better ❤

• Heart
@jflurker93 hope you are feeling better now!
Just finished reading "Oh, Christmas tree" and let me tell how incredible it is!!

I really enjoyed reading it, I could live of hot chocolate, decorating trees and Mase giving me orgasms; I wouldn't need anything else in life 🥵 🥵

Can't wait to read the rest of them!! ❤❤

The file was massive so I've had to upload it. Hope this link works.

He looks is perfect 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my god and an interview from Dias, tonight’s just all been a bit too much for my little ticker ❤

His laugh 🥺💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6

His face in the video when he’s shouting “come on” does so much for me 🥵 🥵 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Decorating the tree with mr jdub tonight. It's not near as fun as @jflurker93 made it out to be 🙄 why do I feel like this is going to be the most disappointing Christmas ever 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas! 🎄
Bad timing with the match just about to start but they’re all pre scheduled for upload at 7pm every other day 🥰

Oh my 🥵🥵🥵 This was outstanding - the perfect balance of smut and fluff - I absolutely loved the whole thing, thank you so much for writing it and sharing! You have such a gift for this:love: if this doesn’t give me sexy Mason dreams then nothing will🤣

• Heart

• Heart
Morning FBC 💙 @JJ85Anne welcome to the mad house! What exactly did you Google to find us?! 😂🤣 @jflurker93 that fic was 👏🏼👏🏼 Now I want to put a Christmas tree up with Mason 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

welcome 💜💜💜💜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.