Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually busy tomorrow but I won't sleep much tonight 🙈 I'm literally not sleeping well until my SIL gives birth and she's not due for another...20? days. Something like that. So fun!
But I'm signing the contract to rent my new place tomorrow so there is fun stuff too :m

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m off to bed. What a day it’s been 🌊🌊🌊.

Night night all, sweet dreams xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, another obsessed elder here.

Been lurking for a while after I stumbled across this thread doing a sus google search 😜 after I asked my 8 year old who his favourite player was and ended up diving down the rabbit hole!

After the suit last week, tonight has finished me off! I’d been trying to keep it quiet at home but my son found my special pics folder, so I had to give it up…he asked me if I love his dad or mason mount…of course I love mason mount more and him…maybe

I have read pretty much every thread, you guys make my day, all day, every day! Never change, thank you! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Been lurking for a while after I stumbled across this thread doing a sus google search 😜 after I asked my 8 year old who his favourite player was and ended up diving down the rabbit hole!

After the suit last week, tonight has finished me off! I’d been trying to keep it quiet at home but my son found my special pics folder, so I had to give it up…he asked me if I love his dad or mason mount…of course I love mason mount more and him…maybe

I have read pretty much every thread, you guys make my day, all day, every day! Never change, thank you! 🙌
Welcome!!!
I think your message may have got lost in the madness as I’ve only just seen it whilst going back to catch up!

It’s so funny how it’s only elders here 😂😉

• Haha
  • Heart

wish we could see his face after he turned away from a different angle .. have a feeling what it looks like 😊😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15

A “suss google search”…… was it “Mason mount Electrolux washing machine”? 🤣

• Haha

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I only just saw this too, sorry. Glad you’ve come to say hi! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.