Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason still hasn't learnt from his bestie. Match over? Shirt off!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right night you lovely lot Mr S is demanding my attention 🙄🤣
Does he not know I’m busy Perving appreciating masons talents!
Here’s to another great wet Wednesday much love x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We were obsessed with pro plus for some reason and then drank litres of fake Redbull from the corner shop?? We probably weren't even drunk just off our tits on caffeine 🤣
I feel so basic, we just used to do wizz 🤣😉 #dontjudgeme

• Haha
Reactions: 7
About the layers, this is really random but I went to an Espanyol-Real when I lived in Spain and the Madrid goalkeeper that wasn't Casillas (can't remember his name) literally took all of his clothes off, minus the shorts, to give everything to some kids ❤ He spent 5 minutes doing that.
Mason should do that. It is insanely adorable and we get to see him without 20 layers on. Win-win.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
About the layers, this is really random but I went to an Espanyol-Real when I lived in Spain and the Madrid goalkeeper that wasn't Casillas (can't remember his name) literally took all of his clothes off, minus the shorts, to give everything to some kids ❤ He spent 5 minutes doing that.
Mason should do that. It is insanely adorable and we get to see him without 20 layers on. Win-win.
I call the pants!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.