Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an avid wood enthusiast😉I've watched far too many of this blokes vids. @jdub please tell me you have these specimens wandering around the US countryside.😍

yep! Mr jdub looks just like this I wish

100% jack’s

Tumblr teens trying to get mason and Ben to go live together on ig….this would actually be the best
I might could momentarily overlook all the dumb tit the teens do if they could pull that off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the Malteser talk just reminded me of one of the best ice lollies that ever existed… @StephenTJackson this could be an upgrade from the mini milk for you 😉
9488BACE-0DF6-4411-B566-C7C99921EEAF.jpeg

(Ps NOT my thumb could possibly be chillys tho the state of them nails)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What are the chances that Jack will pick up the wrong one in the morning and sit there munching on a dog treat? 🤣
"Sash, this tastes funny"
"Jack, hun, that was for the dog"
"Dogs have advent calendars too? How do they know which door to open?"

https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_52565de060ccf36c55badbed87632d7d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What are the chances that Jack will pick up the wrong one in the morning and sit there munching on a dog treat? 🤣
“Sasha these choccies taste a bit weird”
“Serves you right for shagging Emily Attack you prick”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just FYI Jack thread reckons his is the anal teaser one

Sounds about right to me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.