Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fuming watching that story. So other guests get to walk around the house and play with a dog? But she wasn't allowed out of the bathroom.
Fuming!
She didn't even know there was a dining table! She had to eat out of the en-suite sink!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Camilla hopped straight on the flight back to Florida when she got let out of the bathroom heard his piano skills

it's funny that camila left when chilly got injured, she thought HE'S FINISHED as his friend mount, i'll have to go back to Lewis Hamilton

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I more jealous of mason, the dog or Ben in that story, I’m not sure!

waiting for the tumblr teens to start saying mason is seeing ben’s sister or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My heart 😫😍
Him telling the dog “sitttt, sitttt” and then still giving the treat… then hyping it up.

I love a man that loves dogs 😫
I don’t care about the tracksuit either I just want him, I don’t care what is in his wardrobe at this point 😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A friend sent me a video of her dog so I sent her Mason's video. She doesn't know who he is and literally said that it was adorable but she hated what he was wearing 😂 😂
Yeah...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also me waiting for mason to slip on that floor! And let’s overlook the chavsuit for today

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My heart 😫😍
Him telling the dog “sitttt, sitttt” and then still giving the treat… then hyping it up.

I love a man that loves dogs 😫
I don’t care about the tracksuit either I just want him, I don’t care what is in his wardrobe at this point 😫
I just love him 🥰🥰🥰 I didn’t even notice the tracksuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How have I just sat and watched it on repeat for the last 5mins, I need help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
On a serious note. I honestly think Mason Mount is the perfect man. I can’t see him doing ANYTHING wrong or pissing you off EVER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ben’s sister is there so I think his mum is too, I bet she’s cooked the boys a lovely roast 😂

Wonder if chilly opened the door and said to mase ‘what are you wearing’ because I would…either that or he has stolen it from chilly himself

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As an avid wood enthusiast😉I've watched far too many of this blokes vids. @jdub please tell me you have these specimens wandering around the US countryside.😍

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.