Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! He posted a TikTok today and we spent about 5 seconds saying how tit it was that it was recycled content and then moved right along. 😂
We’ve evolved beyond Mason Mount- who even is he? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m pissed off because I replied to Bartosz’s Q&A AGAIN asking if I could lick his face AGAIN and he ignored me AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Benjamin gives us the content we want and deserve. A hero.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's been such a hard week dealing with the ick, wondering if Mason and I were never ever getting back together...but Benjamin Chilwell saved the day. It's emotional!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even this tracksuit can't give me the ick.... I've defo fallen down the rabbit hole 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.