Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointed the suit wasn’t custom, Mason deserves better 😌

I do agree that Carlotta is very pretty though and I LOVE how she dresses.
Just the styling on others can be questionable. I think sometimes people mistake ‘style’ as choosing the ugliest thing on the clothing rail on purpose as passing it off as a ‘statement’ 🥰

I’ve got my tattoo laser after work 😢 Pray for me.

@keylimepie just say the word and i’ll run him over. If that’s a bit too much, spit on his sandwich tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
‘The sanitary crisis’ did we cause that with all our tampon and pad throwing? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think we all wish we could do this 🤣🤣🤣

Disappointed the suit wasn’t custom, Mason deserves better 😌

I do agree that Carlotta is very pretty though and I LOVE how she dresses.
Just the styling on others can be questionable. I think sometimes people mistake ‘style’ as choosing the ugliest thing on the clothing rail on purpose as passing it off as a ‘statement’ 🥰

I’ve got my tattoo laser after work 😢 Pray for me.

@keylimepie just say the word and i’ll run him over. If that’s a bit too much, spit on his sandwich tomorrow.
Thank you!! I will add extra spit tomorrow and give him this horrendous cold I have 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we all wish we could do this 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you!! I will add extra spit tomorrow and give him this horrendous cold I have 🤣🤣🤣
I saw this - I mean some people have too much time on their hands- sorry if anyone knows them or it is indeed one of us 😬😂I did feel second had embarrassment for her tho- I’d only do that if I had the real thing in front of me 😂🤣- although I don’t think my elderly hips and back could take it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw this - I mean some people have too much time on their hands- I did feel second had embarrassment for her tho- I’d only do that if I had the real thing in front of me 😂🤣- although I don’t think my elderly hips and back could take it
Sink a few vodkas and I’m sure us elders could do the splits and be that active 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you everyone for the love! I was called a useless head this morning by my lovely husband. Why? Because I put a cheese sandwich in his pack up rather than a ham one. Now you can see why he’s eternally in the bin.
View attachment 896704
Oh hell no! This prick would be wearing his sandwich if he ran his mouth at me like that 🖕🏻 I hope you told him to go duck himself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw this - I mean some people have too much time on their hands- I did feel second had embarrassment for her tho- I’d only do that if I had the real thing in front of me 😂🤣- although I don’t think my elderly hips and back could take it
I honestly was half asleep at work when saw this, I thought it was Carlotta before I clicked on it. 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched the video but I can do splits if you need someone to do them. That and playing tennis. The rest I'm rubbish at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t do the splits, never have been able to, but I’d be willing to break my hips trying if Mase asked me to 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you everyone for the love! I was called a useless head this morning by my lovely husband. Why? Because I put a cheese sandwich in his pack up rather than a ham one. Now you can see why he’s eternally in the bin.
View attachment 896704
OH HELLLLLL NO- HIS ASS BETTER APOLOGISE AND BRING YOU FLOWERS OR IMMA HAVE TO INTERVENE!!!!!!
Btw @keylimepie I love cheese sandwiches- but only if the cheese is Madders fermented dick smeggy smegma :giggle:

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
OH HELLLLLL NO- HIS ASS BETTER APOLOGISE AND BRING YOU FLOWERS OR IMMA HAVE TO INTERVENE!!!!!!
Btw @keylimepie I love cheese sandwiches- but only if the cheese is Madders fermented dick smeggy smegma :giggle:

[/QUOTE]
Ok I get to use this again…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.