Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@cherryshade123 I’m literally crying at this 😭😂

Having a bastard of a day so far and to top it off my washing machine has just flooded everywhere and I’m waiting for a plumber to come out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Think it’s been looking at the suit photos as well 🌊🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@cherryshade123 I’m literally crying at this 😭😂

Having a bastard of a day so far and to top it off my washing machine has just flooded everywhere and I’m waiting for a plumber to come out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Think it’s been looking at the suit photos as well 🌊🌊
Scuffed I’m impressed at how well you’ve trained your washing machine 🤣🤣🌊🌊 Is it an Electrolux?

ETA - I’ve changed my avatar thingy; if anyone else has it let me know and I’ll swap it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Eden246 oh god I wish it was 😂😂

I’m loving the Madders talk, makes me and my Kyle love seem so much more acceptable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So my mum asked me what I was having for tea and I said I was going to make myself a little roast dinner (we don’t cook for eachother normally because I don’t eat what they do etc) but now I’ve been roped into making it for everyone 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen this on the stories of one of the fan accounts. Maybe Dec hasn’t got the password either 😅
Going a little serious here. Apologies. But I have noticed he's not posting much on social media since the Euros. It might just be because he has a much bigger following now and has been advised not to do certain things but I love how real he is when he posts stuff. His little rap thingy the other day was so much fun. I hope he hasn't been told to "tone it down" :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Trevs death stare 😂
That’s how I look at staff when they try ask me something 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If I said I was crying at this would you judge me… 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m not watching anymore- it’s the bloody dimples - dimple overload, I just can’t 🥵

@Scuffed you know i have contraband that I know you will enjoy 😉 might cheeryou up and deflect from the mason looking fit as overload!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If I said I was crying at this would you judge me… 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

It just makes me horny but...to each their own 🤷‍♀️

Jokes aside, I'm not one to talk, I read a poem about a cat this morning that make me really sad 🥺🥺 (I didn't cry tho!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

It just makes me horny but...to each their own 🤷‍♀️

Jokes aside, I'm not one to talk, I read a poem about a cat this morning that make me really sad 🥺🥺 (I didn't cry tho!)
I was horny and emotional 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.