Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching Robert and his wife, if the photographers were telling me to kiss for a photo i’d be telling them to piss off πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched a clip of them two walking to the red carpet, his wife is stunning! :love:
They are a lovely couple tbh. They met at uni and still going strong. He supports her very much in her businesses and she is a great partner for him maybe because of her own sports career - she has her own share of medals from karate.

I swear I'm not crazy about Robert, it's just polish gossip sites sometimes are flooded with them. You can't escape him here, it's impossible 😢

• Heart
Talk on Twitter that chelsea players didn’t travel due to new restrictions. So chelsea are putting a reception on for them at Stamford bridge. Please don’t be true 😭😭😭😭

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.