Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve made a start on the anti chilly wall for all us not aboard the train 🤣🤣🤣

Oh wow did not realise he aimed a rocket launcher 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think it should be Lewandowski or Jorginho but probably be Messi 🙄
It's so sad, last year he just had to win it and it got cancelled, now they came up with two new awards one of them for the best striker, it's literally a consolation prize. Maybe next year, he's probably gonna play in different ligue soo...

Reactions: 11
I’ve not caught up yet but before I drive home after getting my nails done (and not liking them) I would take the money 💯

I need the dollar more than a shag, and tbh I don’t just want ONE shag from him. I want a lifetime supply as my husband so unless that’s the deal on the cards… my mind made up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
LOSE THEIR money!! Just bleeping wept!!!! Get back to school you illiterate hoe!! 🤬🤬
She can't help it, she must be called loose all the time so it's just force of habit 😂
I'm joking, I wouldn't judge her for ploughing however many sneaky links she has 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.