Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super proud of Daddy, to be 19th at such young age! And Kjaer 18th! :m:m:m
I really want Jorginho to win it now! If we look at the stats he or Lewandowski should get the award. Everyone but that stupid rat messi,

@Suder34 , sorry to hear that. Sending lots of hugs and love! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jorginho is my outside bet to take it but I would like Lewandowski to get it. It will probably be slimeball or Messi though 🙄🙄🙄
I know he isn't a great example off the field but if I had a vote Benzema would get it.

Reactions: 1
I was so obsessed with One Tree Hill back in the day. If I was Mason’s girlfriend I’d definitely get number 19 tattooed on me like Haley did for Nathan 🤣 Just thinking of how everything keeps coming up 19 for Mase 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
So tumblr teens are questioning if mason is there, because of the new rules you have to isolate for 2 days or something then have a pcr test

Right girls I’m out for a few hours Might pop in and out - going to see my sister- she needs some support as her husband has left her and the kids over the weekend ( hole- not strong enough For how I feel about him right now! ) 😞
make sure I’ve got some gIt some good pics to come back too I might need them
Sending you both ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The live stream is on L'Equipe YouTube channel now. It is just the red carpet though and quality isn't great.

So tumblr teens are questioning if mason is there, because of the new rules you have to isolate for 2 days or something then have a pcr test
That doesn't come into force until 4am.

Reactions: 5
The live stream is on L'Equipe YouTube channel now. It is just the red carpet though and quality isn't great.

The doesn't come into force until 4am.
Oh thank boris for that! 😂 give us mason content

• Haha
Right girls I’m out for a few hours Might pop in and out - going to see my sister- she needs some support as her husband has left her and the kids over the weekend ( hole- not strong enough For how I feel about him right now! ) 😞
make sure I’ve got some gIt some good pics to come back too I might need them
Sending enormous amounts of love to your sister and children, hope you are all okay. The guy sounds like a right Colossal Unbelievable Nasty Troll

• Heart
I’m refreshing getty images, only a few others have been put up from the red carpet so far.

THEYRE. NOT. WORKING. QUICK. ENOUGH

• Haha
I was expecting to come back to 20 new pages 😂
I see they are all working on Mason Mount time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.