Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy late afternoon FBC ❤
I am absolutely buzzing for the ballon d'or tonight, ngl Azpi turns me on too so ill be looking out for him as well

@jflurker93 Omg what a handsome boy, too cute!!! 😍
@Scuffed Welcome on board the chilly's big willy train ;)
@StephenTJackson When I die can you write a smutty eulogy about me, benjamin, madders and roy keane :devilish:
@Chani10 Enjoy the Christmas markets, i'm so bleeping jealous!!!

Btw just wanted to say that i've been struggling a bit the past few months mentally, but coming onto these threads always cheers me up and makes me laugh so thank you guys and gals 😘
I'm sure I could. Would need a briefing on Roy Keane because I know nothing about him. 😆

But something about you dying with your holes filled by the three of them could be managed. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeh but he won't know that he loves me and can't resist me until he meets me to hand over the cheque 🤣 then he'll think 'Well I absolutely would have done this for free but it's nice that the kids are getting some cash!' 😂

And obviously, if I'm going to donate the whole lot I might as well just choose the shag in the first place!
Just take the D and stop making it so bloody complicated woman, the Sunshine Kids will be fine without your ‘sizeable donation’ 50 quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm drinking hot chocolate with my mini me. And the Charlottes say that we don't look at instahoes 🤗 too busy getting our fingers dirty with the drink 🙈

We can't say it with THE Gif because I don't have it on my phone. But imagine it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Which one of you is at Chilly’s 🤣🤣🤣
He is
I've just seen a lot of Real fans saying that Benzema should win the Ballon d'Or. And you know what? If they can be delusional, so can we 😂
If Mason doesn't win, we're cancelling football 😂
Haahhahahaha who is benzema? Oh i just remembered he should be in jail for blackmail. They are delusional. Mason deserves it more than him😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.