Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever anyone mentions the Chilly train I always think of this… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
duck I’ve got to be home for 5:50?!?!? IVE COME TO TESCO ON MY WAY HOME

SEE!!! NOW I’M PANICKING. COS I’M GONNA LOSE ME JOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know what other chelsea players were kominated think Jorginho will be highest
Jorginho is my outside bet to take it but I would like Lewandowski to get it. It will probably be slimeball or Messi though 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Can I just say I really don’t enjoy the “joint #26” and missing out other numbers thing, it really annoys me it looks messy 😩 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very appropriate! I feel strangely proud, given that I don’t know him 🤣 He’s achieving so much so young, can only imagine how the rest of his career will go!
I already got one guy on my list of who I’d shag who a Hoe. I haven’t got room for another. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jorginho is my outside bet to take it but I would like Lewandowski to get it. It will probably be slimeball or Messi though 🙄🙄🙄
I think it should be Lewandowski or Jorginho but probably be Messi 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.