Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.
You know it makes sense.
035773B2-4102-4634-ACA2-9FAE2C43C46E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.
Another one gone! I’m still holding out ....

• Haha
  • Heart
So now I’ve got the boys off to school- it’s bloody Baltic out ❄
my dream with Dom - 2 nights in a row ( I wish) night 1 we said hello and last night- I actually sat in his car 🤣 We’re making slow but steady progress 😆 I’m hoping for at least a bit of contact tonight
I wonder what your first kiss will be like.
Do you need me to tell you what sex is like in general, like the tumblr lot? 😂

• Haha

At this rate we'll need another carriage by the end of the month.
Welcome!

ECFF9D36-0B14-4F42-9AF5-3DE7952F5292.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@PunkRocker I saw you falling for 🧚‍♂️
Welcome back! 💙

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed! How many sane people are actually left here?!

1637610515450.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Morning All! 💙
All aboard the Chilly Train!! 🥶

Welcome back @MrsM19 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm still staying on the platform and waving at all of you who have lost your minds on the train 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Morning FBC! Welcome back @MrsM19 💙💙

Heading home today after a weekend in London with my boys; absolutely wasn’t walking around Stamford Bridge last night trying to spot Mason, that would never be me 😈 Bring on the ballon d’or content pleaaaaase! Hope everyone has a good week 😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t even remember 😂 he was by a Christmas tree…. I just remember walking past and feeling like I’d seen someone I knew. The penny dropped very quickly. He looked good 😛 if you ever want to bin him, I’d take him off your hands
This could not have even got any better! Nath under the tree!!! My ultimate wish for Christmas! I’m so jealous you got to see him!! I’m glad he looked good and I’ll let you know if I want rid 🤣

Morning all! I fell asleep last night while tattling I hope you all managed to not dream of deflapitation @kria this is brilliant!!!
@MrsM19 So nice to see you back with us! ❤
@PunkRocker I’m sure you’re on about life 6 now considering the biscuit incident 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.