Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@laylavd this bit, just rewatched and realised it was on the small box not full screen πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to say that I'm watching the last Final Destination movies tonight and...deflapitation doesn't look so weird when you see some of the deaths in these movies πŸ™ˆ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say that I'm watching the last Final Destination movies tonight and...deflapitation doesn't look so weird when you see some of the deaths in these movies πŸ™ˆ πŸ˜‚
Christ! That’d be a painful way to go though πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was this photo, right? You can see the tan lines clearly.

How did I miss the tan line, I definitely spent a lot of time looking at this photo 🀣 ?

His legs though πŸ₯΅ annoyed I’m not between them getting up and close and personal with the white untanned bits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can we make Mason watch them so he stops using the sunbeds? πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.