Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is…

Does he tan naked or leave his boxers on?
Does he wear the goggles?
Does he stand there slapping on the tingly cream to make him burn more?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I want to know is…

Does he tan naked or leave his boxers on?
Does he wear the goggles?
Does he stand there slapping on the tingly cream to make him burn more?
I think there’s a photo of boxer short lines somewhere!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can you try do the one where he kicks his legs in the air 🥰
I don't think I can. There is a ident thing in front of his feet that I can't get rid of. 😫
Do you mean the mini scissor kick he does or where he is just lifting his feet up?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m definitely going to have flap decapitation nightmares tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think I can. There is a ident thing in front of his feet that I can't get rid of. 😫
Do you mean the mini scissor kick he does or where he is just lifting his feet up?
The scissor kick 🥵
It made my tummy flutter. God how does he do this to us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Loving these new gifs!! 🥰 🥰

Yes, we all need a bit of his vitamin

I don’t know exactly but I’ve definitely seen it on here as someone commented on the tan line and said he must keep his shorts on!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Probably got 8 left, my nun has lead a sheltered life 🤣

Please don’t, I’m having flashbacks to the “what is sex like” tumblr chats
I don’t know exactly but I’ve definitely seen it on here as someone commented on the tan line and said he must keep his shorts on!
This doesn’t sound like something I’d have skipped over! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.