Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think mason is laughing at us all because he’s not there 🤣 where is he hiding

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talk on Twitter that chelsea players didn’t travel due to new restrictions. So chelsea are putting a reception on for them at Stamford bridge. Please don’t be true 😭😭😭😭
I did think this even if it doesn’t kick in till 4am here they might not allow it with the new variant and stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Talk on Twitter that chelsea players didn’t travel due to new restrictions. So chelsea are putting a reception on for them at Stamford bridge. Please don’t be true 😭😭😭😭
Nooooooo can you imagine having that lovely lovely suit and then not being able to wear it to the event! 😱😱

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought he is late because mop girl couldn't decide what to wear!
Not fair :cry::cry::cry::cry:
And I've been watching this stupid black box for 30 min and he isn't there :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely something happening at Stamford Bridge, have you seen the insta story?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Word is that there’s a new award ‘club of the year’ and Chelsea might just win it

Reactions: 1
Please post any mase (or any sexy footballer) content on here, I'm off to a cheeky Nandos with the gals ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Versace is asking for their money back.

But, how does that make sense? They were literally packing to fly 24 hours ago. Didn't they know whether it was possible to travel or not?

Reactions: 6

But, how does that make sense? They were literally packing to fly 24 hours ago. Didn't they know whether it was possible to travel or not?
Sounds like it was last minute decision. Saw comment saying Jorginho was devastated as was suppose to take his mother. 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 17

There's been loads of last minute decisions in this country today. My Company have decided that no-one back in the office for the rest of the year now, at least ( not that i'm complaining about that)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sounds like it was last minute decision. Saw comment saying Jorginho was devastated as was suppose to take his mother. 😭😭😭
Nah, that's so saaad! I would be gutted too.
And I wanted to see Mase and Rúben wearing a suit 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The announcement about new restrictions was made late Saturday so I presume Chelsea would have cancelled them going last min

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.