Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told the OH this morning that I may of put something online that resulted in a story about mason. I left the if, butts and maybe about exactly what it was. He had a good theory on why they ran that story. He thinks the media have woke up to fact mason is just as popular as JG and need a story to make him sound interesting. Jack writes his own headlines. 🤔🤔🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do the tumblr teens take everything so serious? We’re joking man chill out 😂 - me from my nursing home

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t think we need to worry about the suit 👀👀👀🥵🥵🥵
Full GQ article!
Have a good day everyone - don’t get up to too much mischief… 😉❤
View attachment 890724
You have just made my entire day - FLOODED 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh they’re actually gold. I don’t like them. But the rest of it and him is 🥵🥵🥵 His little face and those hands 🌊🌊🌊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know we’re a mason page but do you know what I couldn’t care less who he’s dating ( unless it’s me 🤗) or not dating.
as long as he’s happy, playing well ( not too well this weekend tho! ) and keeps the fluff and a beard then I’m happy,
The rest is irrelevant to me 🙃
Yes! This! 1000% This thread was never about who Mason was dating/screwing. We prided ourselves on that 😂😂 All we cared about was the socks, the tongue, the dancing, and the hair! The important stuff 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
GQ need to be careful. Some rags will be flipping that photo and running a story on how he’s married Paris girl with the ring on the right hand! 🤣🤣
Found a song that maybe in Mason’s playlist right now…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.