Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent mumma Jill that pic- she text back that she now sees what I mean about him and that he indeed is very handsome
at least she no longer thinks he is a child!
might be signing her up to the FBC 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t think we need to worry about the suit 👀👀👀🥵🥵🥵
Full GQ article!
Have a good day everyone - don’t get up to too much mischief… 😉❤
View attachment 890724
JESUS bleeping CHRIST.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
TIRED OF THE TUMBLR GIRLS, i'm literally 21 and i can be on a gossip site talking about a football player if i want, like they don't use their free time to write about mason wiping a vagina with a dirty cloth 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I sent mumma Jill that pic- she text back that she now sees what I mean about him and that he indeed is very handsome
at least she no longer thinks he is a child!
might be signing her up to the FBC 🤣😂
I sent it my friend and she was like ohhhh he looks very handsome.

Yes he does, back off witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The rings doesnt fit him if she wanted to put rings on him it needs to be a bit bigger.... also now that we know he is going to paris if he win he will celebrate shaggin parisian girl if he loses he will parisian girl will comfort him by shaggin 😂

Ok, first time I've checked Tattle and might be my last.

If anyone wants me, I'll be sitting outside to bring my temperature down and stop this flooding.

It appears I have a raging and quite possibly a terminal case of Masonitus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OH My bleeping GOD

How can I be expected to just go on with my day after seeing that??????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
TIRED OF THE TUMBLR GIRLS, i'm literally 21 and i can be on a gossip site talking about a football player if i want, like they don't use their free time to write about mason wiping a vagina with a dirty cloth 💀
Exactly I may be 34 (🤮 sorry tumblr teens)I have been with Mr S since I was 16 ( if you ignore Our little break and Mr Australia 🍆) I think I’m entitled to appreciate a beautiful young athlete if I wish too - and if that means respectfuly sexualising him then so be it - it’s his own fault for being so damn hot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.