Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least they could've chosen a better pictures of Mase for the article. If they scrolled a little more could've found much better ones. And they didn't mention his salary once, how is he gonna attract other instahoes?

Morning FBC! 🤗
Have a great day everyone! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They've got Agent Big T all over them. 'Don't worry, we'll get you me more money son'
He’s working hard so Debs doesn’t have to fork out the pocket money!! Boy needs to make his own dollar not live off Mum and Dad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine Daddy finds out he has an elders fan club and wants to reach out to us, thinking it’s gonna be another video call with that old lady and her budgies.

I’ll absolutely dress up like Mrs Doubtfire if it meant a facetime with Mason

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know we’re a mason page but do you know what I couldn’t care less who he’s dating ( unless it’s me 🤗) or not dating.
as long as he’s happy, playing well ( not too well this weekend tho! ) and keeps the fluff and a beard then I’m happy,
The rest is irrelevant to me 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know we’re a mason page but do you know what I couldn’t care less who he’s dating ( unless it’s me 🤗) or not dating.
as long as he’s happy, playing well ( not too well this weekend tho! ) and keeps the fluff and a beard then I’m happy,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Also 100% agreeing with the not playing too well tomorrow comment! 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Well morning all! Finally caught up on the madness of last night - I didn’t go to sleep til gone 11 and still had 10 pages to catch up on. I haven’t read the article and I’m not going to because I really don’t care. 🤣

The weather is mad, even snowing here down south! 😬

Have a great day everyone. Stay safe.xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.