Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right im done for the night, sleep well everyone.
Probably won't be around until the evening tomorrow so please play nicely with the kids that are going to infiltrate us tomorrow and would really appreciate if I don't log back in to 30+ pages of instahoe drama to catch up on.
Night girlies! xx

I’d love it if he did slide in the DMs with a bonjour though 🤣 🤣
It might be a 'hola chica' if she speaks fluent spanish and is in Madrid now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Angry Mase ~extended~

morning everyone! So I chose this Tiktok again to be first I saw this morning to set me off for the rest of the day 🥵 it really is the gift that keeps on giving…. I can never get tired of watching angry Mase 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not actual Spain 🤣 😭😭 Dead

Shame you missed Pep, could’ve asked him what this mystery injury of Grealish’s is👀 and also whether the butt pic was indeed John Stones
I promise you she thought she was in Ibiza or Mykonos it was white and stringy and everyone was looking at her like WTF! She had paired it with some dodgy red loubs and a rucksack! Our resident style guru @Chani10 would most definitely not approved!!

Mr R was like why areyou squawking about Pep when all Your little bfs are in Surrey 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You having this @keylimepie ? 🤣

They have obviously chosen to ignore the bit about how she wasn’t even in Paris at the time.

I hate to be 🌳-y but I’m wondering if someone with something to gain (exposure) sent a tip in:rolleyes:
Morning everyone! You kept me busy with the 16 pages I needed to catch up on. The Sun newspaper 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 Leave our boy alone!
Nath is not to blame for this either. We all know he just follows Mase everywhere….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Saturday FBC!! Hope you have a nice Saturday ❤

Good serves him right for not hiring me for his pr team 😂 if he had me they get facts

When people refuse to accept that I only do facts.
This video makes me laugh every time I see it, I don't know how many times I've watched it but it never gets old.

i saw that her friend uploaded a video of her, and she speaks like someone born in spain, does this mean that Mason is in love with Kepa???
Does....does this mean I'm ahead on the race to Mase's socks heart?

Mason next week:

Mase won't have that problem with me, I won't give him homework....at least not that type :devilish::devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Just read The S*n article and it’s a lot of if’s, buts and maybes. What a waste of time printing that! I think Debs’ £3 a week pocket money is not needed just yet based on that journalistic masterpiece 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning all! Hope everyone slept okay in this wind! Doesn’t look like I’m going to Liverpool as tbh I’m too scared to leave the house 🤣 hope everyone who needs to go out stays safe!! ❤

• Heart
I promise you she thought she was in Ibiza or Mykonos it was white and stringy and everyone was looking at her like WTF! She had paired it with some dodgy red loubs and a rucksack! Our resident style guru @Chani10 would most definitely not approved!!

Mr R was like why areyou squawking about Pep when all Your little bfs are in Surrey 👀
That doesn’t sound like a proper instahoe look 🤷 we are sorry, but it's the truth.
I was actually posting a selfie to my stories while I caught up with the thread and it reminded me of the weather comments here. It was an indoor selfie, though 😂 I won't wear that outside 🥶

Also, I'm being trolled... Again:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You having this @keylimepie ? 🤣

They have obviously chosen to ignore the bit about how she wasn’t even in Paris at the time.

I hate to be 🌳-y but I’m wondering if someone with something to gain (exposure) sent a tip in:rolleyes:
I also feel greenbushy with this comment but my thoughts exactly I also found it odd how she only followed him back the day he was tagged in a Paris pic 🙄 I am no good with the fbi stuff but that’s just my thought🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh look! A video! Content! Let's talk about it!
Between all of this and the fact that Chelsea play United, I might really hide this weekend 🙈 also, I should be in Leipzig but I'm not so...not a good couple of days 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
morning everyone! So I chose this Tiktok again to be first I saw this morning to set me off for the rest of the day 🥵 it really is the gift that keeps on giving…. I can never get tired of watching angry Mase 🥵
You chose wisely! 🥵🥵🥵🌊🌊🌊 The thought of Mase getting this angry sticking up for me just has me feeling all kinds of ways. No plans for me today so I’m just going watching that on repeat! My basement thanks you!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.