Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More strange users created accounts that disappeared after finally posting. One was named Carlotta and I thought she was coming to fight :m
Dead 🤣 🤣 🤣

thanks for the new thread and recap, brilliant as always 👏

I’ve gone for man bun (I’d be interested to see it) and I clicked other because I wouldn’t mind him wandering about with the hair clips in all the time??

14FF8637-CEEE-45B8-B26D-11A4B8123EEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Dead 🤣 🤣 🤣

thanks for the new thread and recap, brilliant as always 👏

I’ve gone for man bun (I’d be interested to see it) and I clicked other because I wouldn’t mind him wandering about with the hair clips in all the time??

View attachment 890161
I feel so much better knowing it’s not just me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
tried to use as much new footage as possible

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Has the barber changed the caption? I'm sure it didn't say the same thing last night.

Screenshot_20211126-221432_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.