Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t know what’s happened today - I Just don’t understand anymore - I think I really do need help! I am actually seeing my therapist on Monday- I think I need a chat with her about obsession 🙃
Can we all come? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t know what’s happened today - I Just don’t understand anymore - I think I really do need help! I am actually seeing my therapist on Monday- I think I need a chat with her about obsession 🙃
Can you let us know what she says to do..... sharing is caring and all that......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's so bleeping hot. I'm another gay obsessed with Daddy Mason. More than willing to be a total slut for him. He can duck me so hard and stretch my arse so wide I would be able to take a roll of lino if necessary. 😆😆
Haha he's so sexy isn't he phew that smile , them brown eyes what a hottie . I'm gushing like Niagra fall s ..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.