Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to put them all here so we can drool again.

Also, I can’t stop thinking about him being at a wedding or event and him making you dance with him in his shiny shoes, shimmying on the dance floor, dancing like the champs league changing rooms dance or shaking his hips like the england feint challenge 😭🥵

View attachment 891673View attachment 891674View attachment 891675View attachment 891676
I'm still on the undone bow tie round his neck. I've thought of nothing else all day. 🌊🌊🌊🌊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I for real got my period this morning, should I DM Mase to tell me what should I do? :ROFLMAO:
Me too Smooch 🤣 Aunt Flo is here again. I need mason to buy me pads and sweets 🤣🤕 just woke up from a 2 hour nap and idk what day/time or century it is but I’m still dying at the suit pics 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine Mason wearing that suit while doing this:

Mason’s hand slipped up her thigh, palming her soft skin. “Where do you think that hand is going, Mr Mount?”

“You tasked me to find out if you are wearing one of your birthday presents.” He moved his hand higher, making her skin tingle under the heat of his hand. “Where my fingers go, I can’t control that.”

“And where do those fingers want to go?” Cassie purred.

Mason kissed just underneath her ear. “I’ll show you.” He whispered, before capturing her lips with his own.

Cassie whimpered as his deft hand moved higher, his nails lightly digging into her thigh, a single finger tracing the faint scar in her inner thigh. She hated that scar and kept it hidden, but to him, it was perfect just like her. “Dont tease me, Mason.” She whined against his lips. “You always tease me.”

Mason chuckled, the vibration ticked the skin of her cheek as a single finger traced the pearls of her thong. “You pretend like you dont like it.”

“It’s my birthday, baby.” She sighed as he kissed her neck. “I want those magic fingers inside of me.”

“As the birthday girl wishes.” Mason grabbed the nearby chair and dragged it towards them, propping her leg up on it, gently spreading her legs. “I’ve barely even touched you.....”

“All it takes is your skin on mine.” A breathy groan escaped her as his fingers teased her sex. “Please.....” She pleaded.

His nimble thumb found her clit, teasing it with languid strokes, as he slid another finger into her. He held her close with his other arm, his lips caressing the delicate skin of her neck. “I’ve got you.” He whispered, telling her to let go.

Cassie felt weightless as her boyfriend’s talented fingers teased her, leading her to the kind of pleasure only he could supply. She was safe in his arms, able to free herself so could enjoy the sweet bliss that coursed through her body.

Time stopped, and everything glowed as Mason’s fingers pumped inside of her. Cassie’s breathing was slow and erratic with her head slumped back, moaning in ecstasy. She was achingly close, moments away from an intense orgasm. A hoarse gasp escaped her as her body shivered with pleasure.

Mason slowly slid his fingers out of her, licking her juices from his fingers. “I’m quite pleased with myself.”

Cassie huffed out a laughed. “You should be.”

“You look insanely beautiful when you are cumming.”

“I think my legs dont work.” Cassie struggled to her feet with Mason’s help. “I’m looking forward to the rest of the night if that was the preview.” She laughed as she slid into her seat.

And that is all you ungrateful swines are getting of the Bentley smut. Now I must go and finish my bottle of Bucks Fizz.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mason’s hand slipped up her thigh, palming her soft skin. “Where do you think that hand is going, Mr Mount?”

“You tasked me to find out if you are wearing one of your birthday presents.” He moved his hand higher, making her skin tingle under the heat of his hand. “Where my fingers go, I can’t control that.”

Mason kissed just underneath her ear. “I’ll show you.” He whispered, before capturing her lips with his own.

Cassie whimpered as his deft hand moved higher, his nails lightly digging into her thigh, a single finger tracing the faint scar in her inner thigh. She hated that scar and kept it hidden, but to him, it was perfect just like her. “Dont tease me, Mason.” She whined against his lips. “You always tease me.”

Mason chuckled, the vibration ticked the skin of her cheek as a single finger traced the pearls of her thong. “You pretend like you dont like it.”

“It’s my birthday, baby.” She sighed as he kissed her neck. “I want those magic fingers inside of me.”

“As the birthday girl wishes.” Mason grabbed the nearby chair and dragged it towards them, propping her leg up on it, gently spreading her legs. “I’ve barely even touched you.....”

“All it takes is your skin on mine.” A breathy groan escaped her as his fingers teased her sex. “Please.....” She pleaded.

His nimble thumb found her clit, teasing it with languid strokes, as he slid another finger into her. He held her close with his other arm, his lips caressing the delicate skin of her neck. “I’ve got you.” He whispered, telling her to let go.

Cassie felt weightless as her boyfriend’s talented fingers teased her, leading her to the kind of pleasure only he could supply. She was safe in his arms, able to free herself so could enjoy the sweet bliss that coursed through her body.

Time stopped, and everything glowed as Mason’s fingers pumped inside of her. Cassie’s breathing was slow and erratic with her head slumped back, moaning in ecstasy. She was achingly close, moments away from an intense orgasm. A hoarse gasp escaped her as her body shivered with pleasure.

Mason slowly slid his fingers out of her, licking her juices from his fingers. “I’m quite pleased with myself.”

“I think my legs dont work.” Cassie struggled to her feet with Mason’s help. “I’m looking forward to the rest of the night if that was the preview.” She laughed as she slid into her seat.

And that is all you ungrateful swines are getting of the Bentley smut. Now I must go and finish my bottle of Bucks Fizz.
Today has finished me off. I'm exhausted.
This is 👌 @MrsGrealish

• Haha

Also, I can’t stop thinking about him being at a wedding or event and him making you dance with him in his shiny shoes, shimmying on the dance floor, dancing like the champs league changing rooms dance or shaking his hips like the england feint challenge 😭🥵

View attachment 891673View attachment 891674View attachment 891675View attachment 891676
The more I look at the pics the more I fall in love with him in smart shoes 🥵. And his legs in tight smart trousers

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🥰 this is perfect 🥰

Screenshot_20211127-181452_Instagram.jpg

I'm 100% being trolled now. Dan Walker is dancing on Strictly in an undone bowtie, white shirt and black dress pants. I'm not hot for him but the outfit is what I've been daydreaming about all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just nearly CHOKED to DEATH on a mouthful of red wine! If only mason was here to give me the kiss of life!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m treating myself to a gin & tonic after today whilst I test out my mums new ninja air fryer… living my best life ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really really regretting watching those period tiktoks

… and at the same time trying to resist going to find the rest of them myself 👀

• Haha
I'll put it on spoiler because it's a longish message.

If you want historical movies, there is plenty to watch. Mostly concentrated on two moments in history, which puts me off but that's very personal. I'm sure if we were to google a top 10, we will see we already know most. Like "Goodbye Lenin" or "Der Untergang".
But I asked my SIL, who is not a native German speaker, and she told me she preferred not just romcom but comedies and just movies without much of a deep plot. We love our deep plots in Germany. Because the others just have normal everyday types of conversation. So while the quality of the movies might not be the greatest, it's more useful to learn.
And honestly, if you like reality tv and stuff like that, I would recommend watching the German versions of your favourite realities. That's why I watched Big Brother when I lived in Spain 😂 or shows like Galileo, where they cover 4 or 5 topics per programme, so you get to be exposed to many different words and accents.
Why do I love Galileo so much? My tv always has Prosieben on 🙈

I'll try to find that Galileo show!!

“I think my legs dont work.” Cassie struggled to her feet with Mason’s help. “I’m looking forward to the rest of the night if that was the preview.” SheC laughed as she slid into her seat.

I can't wait to read the rest!!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🥰 this is perfect 🥰

View attachment 891739

I'm 100% being trolled now. Dan Walker is dancing on Strictly in an undone bowtie, white shirt and black dress pants. I'm not hot for him but the outfit is what I've been daydreaming about all day.
I could look at this man all day, he's so beautiful. Such deep dark eyes, that intense brooding look. Makes me feel so desperate for Daddy to look at me this intensely.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I am not ok. i have not been ok for hours. i dont know if/when i will be ok again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could look at this man all day, he's so beautiful. Such deep dark eyes, that intense brooding look. Makes me feel so desperate for Daddy to look at me this intensely.
This might sound dramatic, but if his dark chocolate brown buttery beautiful eyes were the last thing I saw before I died, I’d die a very happy girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Still not over your profile pic 🥵 Reminds me I haven’t looked at those pics in hours minutes.
Will I ever get over it?

I have an appointment with mason tomorrow (and when I say appointment I mean I’ll be at the match) how am I supposed to concentrate on the game when all I’m going to be able to think about is that bloody tux 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.