Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me how I actually go on with my life after today…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Teens would be well proud of me. I just cooked dinner for my family. Look at me go with the grown up tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just going to put them all here so we can drool again.

Also, I can’t stop thinking about him being at a wedding or event and him making you dance with him in his shiny shoes, shimmying on the dance floor, dancing like the champs league changing rooms dance or shaking his hips like the england feint challenge 😭🥵

View attachment 891673View attachment 891674View attachment 891675View attachment 891676
My god I love him he's so sexy , he could ram me like a second hand lino. I'm sure he's got loads if gay s who love him , although my husband says he looks dozy
🥰 this is perfect 🥰

View attachment 891739

I'm 100% being trolled now. Dan Walker is dancing on Strictly in an undone bowtie, white shirt and black dress pants. I'm not hot for him but the outfit is what I've been daydreaming about all day.
Ohh god he is gorgeous I bet he's got a massive gay following , apart me and I am a massive gay although my husband thinks he looks gormless . Tut tut no taste

My god I love him he's so sexy , he could ram me like a second hand lino. I'm sure he's got loads if gay s who love him , although my husband says he looks dozy

Ohh god he is gorgeous I bet he's got a massive gay following , apart me and I am a massive gay although my husband thinks he looks gormless . Tut tut no taste
Jesus I posted the same thing twice I thought the other one didn't send haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This might sound dramatic, but if his dark chocolate brown buttery beautiful eyes were the last thing I saw before I died, I’d die a very happy girl.
I get that. Not dramatic at all. Perfectly reasonable.

Staring into those beautiful deep chocolate orbs would make death the most peaceful content moment of life. What better way to go out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone please tell me how I actually go on with my life after today…

I don’t think we can. Super Soaker Saturday has ruined us. We have to accept it and support each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He's so bleeping hot. I'm another gay obsessed with Daddy Mason. More than willing to be a total slut for him. He can duck me so hard and stretch my arse so wide I would be able to take a roll of lino if necessary. 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think we can. Super Soaker Saturday has ruined us. We have to accept it and support each other.
You know what, I think i’ll still be drooling over today’s content whilst trying to watch Daddy Ruben and Spicy tomorrow 🥵
My seats gonna be flooded ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like I need to go back and re-read the last 40 pages as it JUST DOESN'T SEEM REAL. I might miss the first 15 pages for my own sanity though...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what, I think i’ll still be drooling over today’s content whilst trying to watch Daddy Ruben and Spicy tomorrow 🥵
My seats gonna be flooded ffs
You’ll have to use the pad you were going to throw 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just don’t know what’s happened today - I Just don’t understand anymore - I think I really do need help! I am actually seeing my therapist on Monday- I think I need a chat with her about obsession 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.