Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway I’m going to finish off my writing about Mason ploughing me us for the first time, no periods in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Christ! She got another period! At least she offered to walk to the shop herself this time - despite having no pads and the toilet incident with the man called Jay. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The period girl has a lot to learn! Gerard is a prime example of how a man shouldn’t act around Aunt Flow. If I told him I was on my period and I needed some sanitary products, he would say he’s not buying that tit. True love there 🤣

• Haha
This girl is killing me 🤣🤣🤣rushed into emergency surgery’ do you reckon he went in an ambulance? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just going to say that people really liked Eternals but that's not an option.
I haven't watched any new films recently, trying to catch up with the 1000 things that are on my lists.

But....can you and @izzy93 recommend me some German TV shows/films?? Pleasee!!

Let me think about it and see what I can recommend. I mean anything can be watched with subs to help you but there are easier accents and stuff like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The period girl has a lot to learn! Gerard is a prime example of how a man shouldn’t act around Aunt Flow. If I told him I was on my period and I needed some sanitary products, he would say he’s not buying that tit. True love there 🤣
Mason would never!

• Haha
I was just going to say that people really liked Eternals but that's not an option.
I haven't watched any new films recently, trying to catch up with the 1000 things that are on my lists.

But....can you and @izzy93 recommend me some German TV shows/films?? Pleasee!!

I would love to give you recommendations but me and German tv shows/films are not on the best terms .. I tend to find them super cringey🙈 they are either super annoying rom coms featuring the same set of actors time and time again or super dark crime shows - I do love a comedy show called „jerks“ but I’m not sure if they have a good translation available for it. If you are into historic dramas „Charité“ is quite good

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh Christ! She got another period! At least she offered to walk to the shop herself this time - despite having no pads and the toilet incident with the man called Jay. 😳
Don’t get me started on the hideous pink handbag 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was the

****you got changed into this when you got back btw**** and a photo of a lounge set 😭

• Haha
I don’t know if I should be concerned or scared. Are the TikTok kids ok? 😳

• Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.